New Patient Information / Paperwork
Health History Forms:
- To help save time at your appointment, we have provided a Health History forms link below to allow you to fill out your paperwork electronically. Please ensure paperwork is filled out 3-4 business days prior to your appointment. Health History forms (Please "click on " Health History Forms to fill out paperwork)
- If your former dentist has taken x-rays, please request them to forward your x-rays to our office and have them include the dates the x-rays were taken.
- If the x-rays were taken with "digital" technology, they can e-mail your x-rays to our office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If they are not "digital", please have them mail copies to our office at:
Crews Dental, L.L.C.
20 W. Lockwood Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119
If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary or we are unable to read the x-rays your previous dentist has taken, they can be taken at our facility.
Insurance on Assignment:
- We will file your primary insurance as a service to you and will do our very best to maximize your benefits. We accept assignments of benefits on most insurance policies to lower your immediate "out of pocket" expense. Please understand that dental insurance is a contract between the patient and insurance carrier...not between the dentist and the insurance company. The patient is always the responsible party regarding dental fee.
- We will try to give you a complimentary reminder call before your next appointment, but sometimes glitches in technology prevent this from happening. In addition to the phone call reminder, we send out e-mail reminders and text messages prior to your appointment. The best way to ensure your appointment is to mark it on your calendar.
Day of Appointment:
Please read the forms below completely. We will ask you to sign them at your next appointment.
HIPAA Privacy Act
Our Office Policy
Dental Insurance Consent
This web site uses files in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (pdf) which require Adobe® Acrobat® Reader for viewing and printing. It is available to download free.